Thursday, November 8, 2007

Of Arbitary Notes..


The velvet curtain,scarlet and smothering rose to reveal the incandescence of this shy music.The fetid heaviness of the atmosphere will drag me down..but maybe not..maybe the long ago breath of these notes that bring to the mind,images from some faraway dreams,whose vividness was stolen by the the sunrise,would be my ressurection.. the crowd sways..eyes dulled by content..and perhaps the happiness of enlightenment...and I dig my fingernails into the flesh of my palms..trying to extract from reason,the mechanics of happiness..

3 comments:

sandeip said...

hmmmm....

i am still thinking...

why blogspot?

tasmia said...

lol...am thinking..why not??

sneha said...

ah..so good to see u letting us having a sneak peek into ur thoughts...and about time too..and dont forget to post those verses..way to go..